Air compressors are required for both domestic and industrial purposes and there are a number of different models available in the market. Air compressor AZ provides you with comprehensive information about air compressors. This will help you make a proper decision when you set out to buy the compressor that is best suited for your purpose.
Air compressor AZ also presents a detailed list of the major air compressors available in the market. You can compare the features, merits and demerits of each of them in order to choose the most suitable machine.
The uses of air compressors
You may need air compressors for the following purpose:
- These are extremely handy for inflating flat tyres. If you are an enthusiastic cyclist, you can take care of the tyres yourself. Even car tyres can be easily inflated.
- If you have small kids, air compressor can be put to very good use. It is used to inflate balls and tubes for the swimming pool. Children also love the inflatable chairs. If you have an air compressor, you can inflate it as necessary. At other times, you can deflate it and store it easily. Decorating the house with balloons during birthday parties is also made easy.
- Use air compressor to paint creative designs on the fuel tank of your car or bike.
- If you have a home office, you can use air compressors for the nail guns. It is easy and convenient to use.
- Wash your car quickly and easily or your garage with the help of these compressors.
- They are also good for use with air sanders. They are efficient and produce much less noise. So, you can undertake home decorating projects.
Factors to help you choose air compressor
Here are some factors that can play an important role in your choice of air compressor:
- If you need the compressor for small and infrequent use, opt for the oil free models. They produce more noise and last less but they are inexpensive.
- Pancake air compressors are the most suitable type if your only purpose is to inflate your sports equipments.
- Mobility is another important factor. Stationery models are heavier with greater power and hence are suited for industrial or commercial purposes. On the other hand, lightweight mobile models are best for domestic purposes.
- You also need to choose between single tank and twin tank air compressors. There is actually not much difference in storage capacity. However, the twin tank models are more stable and easier to carry because of the lower position of the two tanks. Hence if you plan to move the machine a lot, twin tanks may be the way to go.
- Two stage compressors are best for commercial purposes. The work is divided and so it functions more efficiently.
- Finally, you have to choose between machines that are powered by electricity and those which use gas. The latter is suitable for outdoor and commercial purposes while the former is more suitable for domestic use.